Self Help Skills and DIY Therapy
- Reduce stress
- Process negative emotions (anger, grief, guilt)
- Cope with anxiety/panic attacks
- Deal with depression
- Discover the meaning in life’s challenges
- Develop self help skills
So if you want to discover how to empower yourself by improving your own self help therapy techniques, try one or more of the following:
Self Help Products
- Self Help Books: All books are now available in Kindle and Paperback
“DIY Therapy: Simple Self-help Skills” focuses on finding meaning in challenging experiences, thoughts and emotions by employing a variety of methods to help you find your own answers.
“DIY Therapy Chart: an Emotional Healing Guide” shows you how to release negative emotions and reinforce positive ones with the assistance of an easy to follow chart.
“DIY Therapy: Trauma” is a simple and practical guidebook to help you deal with the symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Online Self Help Services
- Tutorials: three-month course teaching the self-help theories and techniques outlined in the book “DIY Therapy: Simple Self-help Skills.”
- HealThyself Oracle Readings™: this is a one-of-a-kind psychotherapeutic service that combines divination with counseling and teaching. Delve deeper into your psyche in order to find the causes, solutions and lessons to your life’s challenges.
*All of our self help products and services are available online.
“The Power is not in you – IT IS YOU!” (Helen Papadopoulos)
Go Ahead. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Whenever I am feeling really lousy, I take out the DIY Therapy Chart and look up the emotion I am experiencing. I go straight to the techniques to alleviate the negativity. I have even discovered which aromatherapy oils I can use to feel better via the Natural Remedies Table at the end of the book. It is a treasure trove of information and for me it has been a God-send.
Thank you, so much!Crisanthi, New York, USA