This week, I have chosen one positive word for you to focus on which you may use in the following ways:
- As a lesson for the week.
- As an affirmation when you’re feeling down.
- As an answer to the following questions: “How can I resolve this?” or “What do I need right now?”
This is fairly self-explainantory. You need to actually do something that will help you in whatever way that you need it. Some suggestions:
- Think about how to improve your situation.
- Make a list of things to do.
- Start with the easiest action on the list.
- Research anything that you are unfamiliar with.
- If you need help, ask for it.