Self Help Skills and DIY Therapy
- Reduce stress
- Process negative emotions (anger, grief, guilt)
- Cope with anxiety/panic attacks
- Deal with depression
- Discover the meaning in life’s challenges
- Develop self help skills
Self Help Products
- “DIY Therapy: Simple Self-help Skills” focuses on finding meaning in challenging experiences, thoughts and emotions by employing a variety of methods to help you find your own answers.
- “DIY Therapy Chart: an Emotional Healing Guide” shows you how to release negative emotions and reinforce positive ones with the assistance of an easy to follow chart.
- “DIY Therapy: Trauma” is a simple and practical guidebook to help you deal with the symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
“The Power is not in you – IT IS YOU!” ~ Helen Papadopoulos
Go Ahead. Get in Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
My Latest Blog Posts
Subscribe to my Blog
In the interest of full disclosure, the author and owner of this website refuses to comply with the ideologies of mainstream “New Ageism” and then some… Before you sign up (if you choose to do so), please read the following article: The Realest New Ager.