Self Help Skills and DIY Therapy
New Age Power™ offers empowering and simple self help products and services that teach the skills required for effective DIY therapy. They are suited to anyone interested in learning how to:
- Reduce stress
- Process negative emotions (anger, grief, guilt)
- Cope with anxiety/panic attacks
- Deal with depression
- Discover the meaning in life’s challenges
- Develop self help skills
So if you want to discover how to empower yourself by improving your own self help therapy techniques, try one or more of the following:
Self Help Products
- “DIY Therapy: Simple Self-help Skills” focuses on finding meaning in challenging experiences, thoughts and emotions by employing a variety of methods to help you find your own answers.
- “DIY Therapy Chart: an Emotional Healing Guide” shows you how to release negative emotions and reinforce positive ones with the assistance of an easy to follow chart.
- “DIY Therapy: Trauma” is a simple and practical guidebook to help you deal with the symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Online Self Help Services
- Tutorials: a DIY course teaching the self-help theories and techniques outlined in the book “DIY Therapy: Simple Self-help Skills.”
- HealThyself Oracle Readings™: this is now a FREE DIY SELF-HELP page that shows you how to work through your own issues.
“The Power is not in you – IT IS YOU!” ~ Helen Papadopoulos
Go Ahead. Get in Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
My Latest Blog Posts
Subscribe to my Blog
In the interest of full disclosure, the author and owner of this website refuses to comply with the ideologies of mainstream “New Ageism” and then some… Before you sign up (remember to confirm your email address, if you do subscribe), please read the following article: The Realest New Ager.
I had a difficult time dealing with the abuse I endured as a child. I have experienced therapy but it really did not work for me. A friend recommended Helen’s autobiography, “Phoenix Rising” and this changed everything for me. It was shocking and healing – for the first time in my life, I felt as though I was truly understood. This helped me feel safe enough to delve into the depths of my despair, which ultimately set me free.
I have read much of the free material on this site and it has helped me get a grip on some of the challenges I face as a struggling actress in Hollywood. I cannot afford to pay for any of the services offered but I do donate what I can, when I can, as the inspiration and practical help that I get from the articles here have replaced the need for a therapist – something that I cannot afford right now, anyway. I am ever so grateful.
Whenever I am feeling really lousy, I take out the DIY Therapy Chart and look up the emotion I am experiencing. I go straight to the techniques to alleviate the negativity. I have even discovered which aromatherapy oils I can use to feel better via the Natural Remedies Table at the end of the book. It is a treasure trove of information and for me it has been a God-send. Thank you, so much!