The contradictions found in the Bible are evidence that the same people did not author it. That is, the prototype was tampered with by someone else who got their hands on it. I have already established that the Hellenes were the original authors, and being that they were all about clarity and truth – the natural result of logical thought and eternal knowledge – this stands to reason.
There is a lot of material available online outlining contradictions in the Bible. I have already dealt with some contradictions in this article. My stance, however, is to show how incompatible the Christian and Jewish faiths are which means that they do NOT belong together. The connection between the two was manufactured by the Jews. Technically, the ‘New’ Testament is older than the ‘Old’ Testament because the Source of Life – the Sun/Light (Jesus Christ) – comes before the Father/LORD (Saturn). (For more in this, go here.) It is in the Old Testament that the Jews inserted most of their ‘stuff’.
In this article, I would like to draw on some of the inconsistencies that stand out to me.
I will begin with one that I included as a footnote in this article:
The Absence Of Dietary Restrictions And The Devil In True Christianity.
Mark 7:18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) 20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.” (This definition of “evil” obliterates the notion that its source is the Devil/Satan, does it not?)
Christ never existed as he is an allegorical representation of the Sun/Light: He is the way and the truth and the life… (He is really a She; for more on this, go here.) The Jews transformed him into a flesh-and-blood entity, falsely claiming he was a Jew who betrayed them by going against their ways. This then justified crucifying him. On a deeper level, it means that they are justified in ‘crucifying’ anyone who does not follow their rules, including their own people.
They invented the concept of the Devil/Hell in order to bastardize Christianity.
Their dietary requirements were inserted into
the original (Hellenic) Natural Law parts of the Old Testament: diet has nothing to with Natural Law. It was a way to separate themselves from true Christianity/Paganism (just like the barbaric act of circumcision). Judaism sprang from Christianity (i.e. weaponized Hellenic knowledge: learn more here.)
Incest Is Supposed To Be Against The Law…
The Old Testament contains verses that forbid incestuous relations: they are listed here & here. However, there are several occurences of incest in the Bible. Wikipedia has a comprehensive list:
- In Genesis 9:20–27, Ham saw his father Noah‘s nakedness. The Talmud suggests that Ham may have sodomized Noah (Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 70a). In more recent times, some scholars have suggested that Ham may have had intercourse with his father’s wife.
- Living in an isolated area after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot‘s two daughters conspired to inebriate and seduce their father due to the lack of available partners. Because of intoxication, Lot “perceived not” when his firstborn, and the following night his younger daughter, lay with him. (Genesis 19:32–35) The two children born were directly Lot’s sons and indirectly his grandsons, being his daughters’ sons. Likewise, their sons were also half-brothers (between them and with their mothers), having the same father, as well as cousins, having mothers that were sisters.
- In one of the tales of a wife confused for a sister, Abraham admitted that his wife Sarah is his half-sister—the daughter of his father but not his mother. However, in rabbinic literature, Sarah is considered Abraham’s niece (the daughter of his brother, Haran).
- Marriage of cousins was common in the pre-Sinai period. Abraham’s son Isaac married Rebekah, his first cousin once removed, the granddaughter of his father Abraham’s brother Nahor with Milcah.
- Isaac and Rebekah’s firstborn son Esau resorted to marrying his cousin Mahalath, daughter of his father’s brother Ishmael because his parents didn’t approve of him having relationships with Canaanites.
- Isaac and Rebekah’s second son Jacob married his cousins Leah and Rachel, who were both sisters and daughters of his mother’s brother Laban.
- Judah, Jacob’s fourth son, mistook his daughter-in-law Tamar for a prostitute while she was veiled, and had sex with her.
- Amram married his paternal aunt Jochebed, the mother of Miriam, Aaron and Moses. However, according to the Septuagint, she was his cousin.
- Amnon, King David‘s eldest son and heir to the throne, raped his half-sister Tamar. Tamar’s brother, Absalom, learned of the incident and, two years later, ordered his servants to have Amnon killed. In vain with Amnon, Tamar said, “Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee”.
- Absalom, son of King David, in the middle of a rebellion against his father, had sex with his father’s concubines on the roof inside a tent.
- Rehoboam, son of Solomon and Naamah, married Maacah daughter of Absalom. 2 Samuel 14:27 does not list Maacah as a daughter of Absalom, but Absalom seems to have had sex with the wives of David, his father, at the advice of Ahithophel.
- Zelophehad’s daughters, Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah and Noah, married their cousins on their father’s side to obey the Lord’s command. The Lord said: “no inheritance shall be transferred from one tribe to another”.
- Caleb said, “I will give my daughter Acsah in marriage to the one who attacks and captures Kiriath-sepher.” Othniel, the son of Caleb’s brother Kenaz, was the one who conquered it, so Acsah became Othniel’s wife.
The Hellenes knew about genetics: I went into detail about this here. So, they knew that incest was a no, no from a biological perspective, not only a moral one. Even though the Jews claim that this part of the Bible is theirs, they are constantly violating their own ‘laws’ by partaking in incest. All of those people mentioned above, were Jewish.
Violating The Ten Commandments: Murder.
Genocide (committed by Jews) is bountiful in the Bible: a constant breaking of The Law, “Thou Shalt Not Kill.” Here are some examples:
Deuteronomy 20:17 But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you.
1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
Numbers 31:18 But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.
Hosea 13:16 Samaria will be held guilty,
For she has rebelled against her God.
They will fall by the sword,
Their little ones will be dashed in pieces,
And their pregnant women will be ripped open.
Exodus 32:28 So the sons of Levi did as Moses instructed, and about three thousand men of the people fell that day.
Are they violating their own laws, or the Laws of Nature/Creation/God? Even though the Hellenes were the first to document Natural Law – including the Ten Commandments – they were not the only ones living according to it. Most groups of people on the planet adhered to it, too. So, where on Earth did the Jews get the idea that they were – and still are – above THE Law?